Childhood sexual abuse is all sexual touching involving a child. It is a misuse of power for sexual stimulation and gratification by an adult, older adolescent, and or someone who is in authority.
Children are not developmentally prepared for any sort of sexual act. They do not understand and are not able to give informed consent.
Childhood sexual abuse includes but is not limited to:
- Sexual touching of any part of the body
- Penetrative sex (ex. vaginal, anal, oral)
- Encouraging a child to engage in sexual activity including masturbation
- Making a child touch an adult’s sexual organs
- Indecent exposure
- Intentionally masturbating in front of child
- Intentionally engaging in sexual activity in front of a child
- Showing children pornography
- Using children for pornography
- Encouraging children to engage in prostitution
A.N.B.U. will fulfill its objectives through the following strategies:
We will hold a compassionate non-judgmental space for you to think and talk about your concerns in a way that you may not be able to do with family or friends. With complete acceptance and unconditional positive regard, we will help you make the changes you wish for. Everything is catered to your needs and your journey to wellness.
Everything discussed is Confidential which means that everything discussed in session stays in session.